Remember when washing machines and refrigerators lasted a generation? And tyres used to last for years too? Now it seems things are made to wear out. America's Cooper Tires is one company still making things to last.
While many leading brand 4WD tyres are made with lighter construction and less tread, Cooper Tires continues to produce strong, deep-tread tyres. Cooper tyres come with a written guarantee to last from 50,000 kilometres to 90,000 kilometres depending upon tire size and pattern. If the guarantee is not met, Cooper credits the shortfall. The result is Cooper Tires are America's most trusted 4WD tyre.
7 REASONS WHY COOPER TYRES ARE SO GOOD
- Coopers have deeper treads, up to 30% more than some brands, which means you get more tyre for your money, more kilometres, more grip, more resistance to punctures.
- Coopers have deeper tread patterns. Today many manufacturers are lowering tread pattern depths, which reduce wet weather and off road grip.
- Coopers stand up straighter. Most Asian and Australian brands of 4X4 tyres have a round or "belly" shape in the sidewalls. Cooper, by design, stands straighter to deflect objects.
- Coopers have see through treads. The latest tread designs have open straight grooves for wet grip and self-cleaning - Cooper tread designs are all the most current designs.
- Coopers have round edge treads, not square. The current thinking in 4WD tyre design is self-cleaning patterns with round shoulders, V shaped tread grooves and deeper tread patterns. Square edges track on the road, causing irregular shoulder wear.
- Coopers are aftermarket producers. In tyre manufacturing there are two types, original equipment suppliers, and after market suppliers. Cooper produce exclusively for the aftermarket so they don't compromise on quality or performance to meet a price or the criteria of a vehicle manufacturer.
- Coopers have high quality inner liners. The most important characteristic of a tyre is its ability to hold air. Cooper uses the best quality inner liner (Haolobutyl) as well as a thicker liner to give almost 100% air retention, where others vary the quality of compound and the thickness to reduce cost.
Cooper 4WD tyres are only available at authorised Cooper Tires dealers.
Cooper Tyres are available Australia-wide through a distributor network. Check out your nearest Cooper distributor on the Australian website, to discuss the correct tyre for your use. Alternatively, ring the 1800 free call number below to find your nearest distributor and discuss your 4WD tyre needs.