The Outback Tourer - 60% Road & Sand, 40% Dirt & Mud
The F-C II has a full depth tread pattern for maximum grip. The massive shoulder lugs and stepped shoulders give maximum off road traction. Sharp shoulders bite through the top layer of dirt for high speed dirt road stability. This makes the F-C II the perfect dirt road touring tyre.
- Reinforced sidewall to reduce damage.
- Sharp shoulders bite through top layer of dirt for high-speed dirt road stability.
- Internal tread sipes (tiny cuts in tread) for improved resistance to tread chipping.
- Stone kickers stop rocks 'drilling' into the carcass.
- Closed centre lugs for improved tread life and greater protection from stone damage.
- Carcass construction with two radial plies and a third directional ply gives faster steering response (Specialty Light Truck sizes only).
- Full depth tread pattern for maximum grip during life of tyr
The F-C II is ideal for larger 4WDs including Landcruiser, Patrol, Prado, Pajero, Discovery, Jeep and Ford 'F' Series. It is available in sizes up to 37" in diameter.