The absolutely essential item for:
- Station Wagons
- Troop Carriers
- Dual cabs, Extra cabs & Single cabs
- SWB 4WDs (with rear seats removed)
- Cab Chassis
As well as
- Panel vans, utes & cargo vans
Outback Roller Drawer features:
- "150 kg. capacity" (each drawer).
- Galvanised sheet metal construction.
- Side lids for access to wheel arch storage areas.
- Quality sealed roller bearings.
- Key lock for extra security.
- Strength to withstand heavy loading on top.
- Australian Standards approved Half Height Cargo Barrier
- specially designed to suit the roller drawer system.
- Fridge Roller System
- for easy access - mounted on its own set of bearings, so it rolls independent of the drawer underneath. Dual Fridge Rollers are handy for two fridges, tool box and fridge or fixed together for a huge fridge, outboard or tool box.
- Side Storage Box
- to take advantage of the vacant area between the fridge and the side of the vehicle (great for tools, spares etc). Side Storage Box lifts up from rear for access to side lid and wheel arch storage area beneath
- Bed Extension
- that erects and dismantles in minutes - perfect for overnight stops and to save putting up a tent.
- Outback 52 litre Water Tank
- designed to fit snug against slope of back seat or cargo barrier. This is the ultimate no-fuss water tank for 4WDs. Moulded from 5mm thick beverage grade plastic. No plastic taste - guaranteed. Includes metal base plate, load-rated ratchet tie downs and all plumbing and hoses. Easy to install and suitable for all Outback Roller Drawer Systems.
The units come with a worldwide 3 year guarantee. They are guaranteed not to rattle, vibrate or work loose under harsh conditions.
These quality drawers have been used by four wheel drivers, Telstra, tour operators, tradespeople and government departments for many years, and are now exported by their Australian manufacturer.