Suitable for use in all 4WDs in:
- Off-road conditions
- Extreme winch competitions
- Rock crawling competitions
- Outback adventures
SecondAir is a cost effective, legal way of holding tyres onto the wheel rim under tough 4WD conditions with low tyre pressures.
When driving in off road conditions, it is common to reduce tyre pressures for:
- Improved comfort and a smoother ride
- To lengthen and enlarge the tyre footprint - giving more traciton
- By lowering tyre pressures from 38psi (262kpa) to 14psi (96kpa), your tyres footprint will increase by approximately 37%.
SecondAir bead locking system also:
- Improves vehicle stability when a tyre blow out occurs
- Minimises tyre damage when tyres are run flat (without air). Note: bias or crossply tyres will suffer less than radials due to stiffer sidewalls.
- Available for most popular wheel & tyre sizes
- Australian made
- Cost effective
- Easy to fit and maintain
- Does not affect wheel balance
- Road legal
- 12 month warranty
- Holds both tyre beads
- Maximises your tyres full potential
- Protected by the tyre from terrain and weather
- Long lasting
- Eliminates the need for expensive 'Beadlock Rims'
SecondAir has been proven in the toughest 4WD events in Australia