Centre mounted spare wheel carrier utilizing a Hayman Reese or OE Factory tow bar. Left hand swing. Spring locking system and safety catch. Repositioned number plate mount and light. Security nuts for spare.
Please call or email 4WD World with vehcile specific details to confirm availability.
Formula Offroad manufacture quality spare wheel carriers for popular 4WDs, including utes.
Some units, such as Landcruiser 80, 100 & 200 Series, fit easily without major modifications, and mount to an existing tow hitch and the vehicle's chassis. Other units combine the spare wheel carrier with a Hayman Reese tow hitch (as a strong and robust mounting point). Models applicable in this category include:
- Jeep Cherokee/Laredo
- Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Nissan Pathfinder
- Toyota 4 Runner & Surf (1989-1996)
- Ford Explorer
- Mitsubishi Challenger & Delica
Models without a Hayman Reese tow hitch are Toyota Landcruiser 200 Series, 100 Series and 80 Series.
Formula Offroad can also provide a spare wheel carrier to fit onto their popular double tube rear step and tow bar for the following utilities:
- Mitsubishi Triton
- Holden Rodeo
- Toyota Hilux
- Nissan Navara
- Ford Courier/Mazda
Benefits of the Formula Offroad spare wheel carrier:
- Better clearance for four wheel driving
- Easier access to the spare wheel
- Allows for fitting of extra fuel or LPG tanks
- Ease of fitment
- Competitively priced.
Technical features include:
- "Easy over" locking clamp
- Friction free roller bearings
- Monotube construction
- Positive open safety catch
- Meets ADR No 06/00 (Tail Lamp Visibility)
- Number plate mount with extra light
Call 4WD World on 1800 807 176
for further information and pricing